| Admittance Costs:
||Car (includes all occupants):||Day Membership:|
|May to September||£25 (£35 for Warwickshire & Jerudong)||£10/person over 15 years of age|
|Directions to Cirencester Park Polo Club:|
|Post Codes for the polo grounds:|
|Grid References for Helicopters:
Pilots please avoid obvious pony lines and games in progress.
(Point 5 onwards can be applied to other areas of course!)
1. Take the M4 motorway to the WEST out of London.
2. Exit the M4 motorway at JUNCTION 15 (Swindon East).
3. Taking a RIGHT turn at the motorway roundabout, Proceed NORTH up the A417 to Cirencester.
4. Exit the dual carriageway at the sign marked 'CIRENCESTER INDUSTRIAL ESTATE'
5. Follow signs to the Royal Agricultural College and Stroud (you will go over 4 roundabouts)
6. Hopefully you will now be on the A419 to MINCHINHAMPTON & STROUD
7. The entrance to the park is approximately 1 mile from the last roundabout. You will notice Cirencester Park Polo Club signs opposite the entrance which is on the right.
|From the M5:||
1. Leave the M5 at Junction 11a to Cirencester on the A417 to the Airballoon roundabout. Take the second exit towards Cirencester and continue on the A417 over the next roundabout signed Cirencester and M4
2. After approximately 7 miles exit at the junction signed Stow and Cirencester and at the roundabout take the 4th exit A429 - towards Cirencester. Go straight over the next roundabout.
3. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit Following signs the The Royal Agricultural College (RAC) and Stroud on the A419.
4. You will go over three more roundabouts.
5. After the roundabout by the hospital you will go up a hill still following the A419,
6. Take the second exit at the roundabout at the top of the hill on the A419 to Stroud, you will pass the RAC on the left
7. After another mile the entrance to the park is on the right hand side with signage on the opposite side of the road.
Please ensure that you adhere to the 20 MPH speed limit set in the park.
You will then be met by Stewards who will be able to direct you to the appropriate parking
|Directions to Jackbarrow:||
1. Turn right out of the park towards Aston Down, (Or pass park turninig at Two Mile Lodge on the right.) On the 419 Cirencester - Stroud road
2. Take the first right to Sapperton and Edgeworth
3. Take First right again towards Winstone and Daglingworth, you are now on Jackbarrow Road
4. Continue along this road for approx 3.5 miles.
5. Jackbarrow Farm will be on your left the ground is 200 yards further along on the left hand side next to the road.
Please note: park in front of the Pony lines closely next to each other as space is limited
Any problems, please call one of the below telephone numbers:
Polo Manager - Tim Keyte: 07768394661
Office Tel: 01285 653225
Office Fax: 01285 655 003